The most common treatment for Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and other hypothyroid conditions is synthetic thyroid hormone medications or natural thyroid hormone supplements. These thyroid hormone replacements are meant to help replicate normal thyroid functioning. They work in much the same way your own thyroid hormone would work. Some names of synthetic thyroid hormone medications are Synthroid, Levothroid, Levothyroxine, and Levoxyl. Some natural thyroid hormone replacements are Armour, Cytomel, and Thyrolar.
- The Spoon Theory 383 views
- Brain Fog: What is it and what can you do about it? 265 views
- Losing Weight With Hashimoto’s 233 views
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and Selenium 181 views
- The Thyroid Secret: Unknown Thyroid Therapies 172 views