The most common treatment for Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and other hypothyroid conditions is synthetic thyroid hormone medications or natural thyroid hormone supplements. These thyroid hormone replacements are meant to help replicate normal thyroid functioning. They work in much the same way your own thyroid hormone would work. Some names of synthetic thyroid hormone medications are Synthroid, Levothroid, Levothyroxine, and Levoxyl. Some natural thyroid hormone replacements are Armour, Cytomel, and Thyrolar.
- The Spoon Theory 451 views
- Brain Fog: What is it and what can you do about it? 433 views
- Losing Weight With Hashimoto’s 321 views
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and Selenium 265 views
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and Heartburn 230 views