The most common treatment for Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and other hypothyroid conditions is synthetic thyroid hormone medications or natural thyroid hormone supplements. These thyroid hormone replacements are meant to help replicate normal thyroid functioning. They work in much the same way your own thyroid hormone would work. Some names of synthetic thyroid hormone medications are Synthroid, Levothroid, Levothyroxine, and Levoxyl. Some natural thyroid hormone replacements are Armour, Cytomel, and Thyrolar.
- Brain Fog: What is it and what can you do about it? 196 views
- The Spoon Theory 190 views
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and Selenium 150 views
- Losing Weight With Hashimoto’s 133 views
- The Thyroid Secret: The Truth About Toxins 102 views
Community Log In